Ring sizing help
All our ring sizes and wristband sizes are measured in millimeters (mm).
To measure your ring size, wrap a strip of paper around your finger, then measure it to find your fingers circumference:
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string that you can easily wrap around your finger.
- Wrap the paper or string around the base of your finger that you are trying to size, ensure you allow for your knuckles if they are wide!
- Mark the string or paper at the cross over point so you can then measure it.
- Measure the length of the paper or string from the beginning to the mark with a ruler or tape measure (in mm).
- This measurement is the one we use on the website. You can give or take 1mm or so and it will still fit fine.